Monday, March 30, 2009
I LOVE THIS BOOK. Usually, I get really bored when I read and procrastinate as much as possible... not with this book. Her descriptions were so vivid that I actually felt like I was there. I felt like I was part of her family. Whenever someone got killed or hurt, I wanted to cry. I would think about how I would react in certain situations, and I feel like I would react the same way that her and her family did. That just makes her narration more realistic, even though some of the images she describes are shocking. The book was really sad, but it teaches you a lot about loyalty and ethics, and how much you are willing to sacrifice for the ones you love. This is one of my favorite books. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment