As was said before, I'm not sure if we are supposed to do an original posting or if we are just supposed to post our reactions to the criticism on Bookseller, but I'll write an original post anyway just in case.
I absolutely abhor the blogosphere. Not because I don't like people sharing their thoughts and not because I am against the concept of the blog, but because the world of blogging will ultimately keep me out of a job. I want to get into the journalism business. The only problem is that journalism is dying as a result of blogging. More and more people are just blogging about news and getting their news from online blogs and newspapers are dying one by one. Our own blog is fine, because we're blogging about interesting books and speeches. But the countless blogs about world politics and events are going to be the end of me, I'm sure of it.
Friday, February 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment